Allow me to introduce myself! I’m Dr. Tunde Olatunji (pronounced Tune-day Oh-la-tune-gee), or “Dr. O”.
I was raised in a town in central Wisconsin and am the youngest of three with the most amazingly supportive parents and siblings a motivated kid could ask for. I was fortunate enough to have made the decision to be a chiropractor when I was in middle school.
Although, I didn’t entirely know what being a chiropractor entailed, I knew early on that was my life’s calling. I received my doctorate from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa where I graduated with honors.
After having the opportunity to care for individuals and families in Iowa, Texas and even Australia. I’m grateful to have opened the doors to Olatunji Chiropractic in 2020, in what turned out to be an unprecedented year.
At Olatunji Chiropractic, our mission is to provide genuine care by helping the body’s innate ability to heal itself through gentle chiropractic, serving the greater areas of Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Mount Prospect, Palatine, Des Plaines, Lincolnshire, Wheeling and more! It’s an honor to wake up every day getting to serve all of you.
I am truly blessed.
Certifications and Experience
• Certified by National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
• Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner
• Certified Zone Technique Practitioner
• Training in Webster Technique
• Arlington Heights Chamber Member
• Buffalo Grove Chamber Member
• 2017-2018 CrossFit Games Athlete Services Practitioner
• Blue Cross Blue Shield Cost and Quality Care Recognition Award